2022 Lambentine's Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Tickets for this event will go on sale after the first of the year! Make sure you are subscribed to our mailing list to be notified.
- This event takes place in our main barn. Our barn is open air with plenty of ventilation and good protection from the rain, but it can still be chilly. Please plan to dress appropriately for the weather and being with animals.
- We recommend no open toed shoes.
- You and/or your group will have your own area to bottle feed and hang out with your lambs.
- Lambs, bottles, hand sanitizer, and wipes will be provided to you when you arrive.
- Each ticket is good for a 1 hour time slot. Time slots will be each hour on the hour starting at 11AM and going until 4PM.
- Tickets are $10 per person and are non-transferable. If there are 5 people in your party, you will need 5 tickets.
- There will also be local fiber businesses attending with a whole variety of sheep and wool related sale items.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message on social media or fill out our contact form right here on the site.