Time & Location
Feb 10, 2024, 11:00 AM – Feb 11, 2024, 3:00 PM
Iron Water Ranch, 35179 Riverside Dr, Albany, OR 97321, USA
About the event
One of our most popular events of the year is almost here! Hug, snuggle, and bottle feed baby lambs. Check this fun experience off your bucket list!
- This event takes place in our main barn. Our barn is open air with plenty of ventilation and good protection from the rain, but it can still be chilly. Please plan to dress appropriately for the weather and being with animals.
- We recommend no open toed shoes.
- You and/or your group will have your own area to bottle feed and hang out with your lambs.
- Lambs, bottles, hand sanitizer, and wipes will be provided to you when you arrive.
- Each ticket is good for a 1 hour time slot. Time slots will be each hour on the hour starting at 11AM and going until 4PM.
- Tickets are $20 per person and are non-transferable. If there are 5 people in your party, you will need 5 tickets.
- There will also be local fiber businesses attending with a whole variety of sheep and wool related sale items.
- NEW THIS YEAR! With the purchase of a Lambentine's ticket, each attendee gets 1 beautiful sheepy sticker designed by the incredibly talented Andie of Just By Andie! The sticker will be based on Iron Water Ranch's own flock. Stickers will only be available when you arrive for your time slot and are one-of-a-kind.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message on social media or fill out our contact form right here on the site.